Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adam's quilt...

So since I've posted most of my recent work, I'm forced to go back and post pics of Quilts of Summers Past.  This is from about a year ago...a twin size quilt for my nephew Adam.  I know, this is just laying on the floor, not even totally put together or quilted.  But I wasn't blogging back then and I didn't take a final picture.  Maybe Gwen will take a good picture of it finished, on his bed, and send it to me.  Then I'll have a final picture.  The pattern is called..wait, I have to get up now and go find it.  Ok, found it...


It is called Lucky Stars by Atkinson Designs.  Very forgiving...a good pattern for beginners.  My quilt, however was made all from vintage shirts, ala Goodwill and Salvation Army (shout out to Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville...Holla!).  Anyhow, I'll get a good shot of Adam's and post some day...Right now I'm trying to avoid the laundry.  Maybe I'll cut out my triangle quilt...or work on binding Buddy's quilt.  Hmm....or maybe a nap?  No, no napping, no napping, no napping....LOL

1 comment:

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!