Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another finish...Dream On Quilt!

I actually quilted this one myself...it was 60" x 70".  I'm proud to say there is not a pucker/tuck anywhere ...on the front or the back!!

The suspicious bump is Buddy....the quilt was hot from the dryer...perfect for a Chihuahua!

And a pic of the back side....the quilting is 1 1/2" apart....I have since ordered a quilting guide attachment from Keepsake Quilting that was recommended by a reader ;-D  What a lifesaver that will be!  I checked out her blog, QuiltersCrossingTX this morning...lots of fabric eye candy!!  Thanks so much!


And the finished tumbler quilt....bound and ready for auction!

I don't know what to work on next....???  Hmmm...so many projects, so little time!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Zany quilter, I am really enjoying your quilts and you do a wonderful job with the quilting. They are all very beautiful. Anyway I am back into blogging and need to get a few more followers and sooooo I am having a little giveaway for this. If you have time go in and sign up and maybe you will win. Who knows? Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt. I love Dream On and this quilt really shows the colors well. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your quilts are just gorgeous! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your Dream On Quilt!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dream On looks awesome! Great job & keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!