Saturday, June 15, 2013

Patty L.'s Quilts....

I've quilted two quilts for Patty L. recently...the first was a black and red friendship star quilt....the lighting was bad so it was difficult for me to get a good pic.  Allover swirls...Patty did a block swap with a few members of the LVMQG and those red stars and the focal point of this quilt....nice job!


Yesterday I finished another one for Patty....this is going to be a table cloth.  Quite a large table cloth...88" x 71" if I recall.  The hexagon windmills are about a foot and a half across!  Check it out...



I did a swirling feather design in the windmill blades....


And little loops in the triangles...


It took quite a while...I hope she enjoys it!!  Happy quilting....

3 comments:

  1. I can only say WOW! You're giving me such great ideas for quilting motifs! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love enswirling feathers! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great feathers and perfect for the windmills. Such a nice even flow you have! No seriously.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!