Sunday, October 5, 2014

Green Valley HS stuff...

School started and I've been sooo busy that I've barely had time to sew.  I did have to make a quilt for the band Pasta Dinner and Silent Auction.  The quilt is my new log cabin pattern, Rock Around the Clock, done in the high school's colors--kelly green and blue.  There is also a gift basket...the theme for this package is "Family Night--Green Valley HS Style".  There are mugs, mug rugs, a game, puzzle, candy, snacks, a movie, etc....all the stuff you'd need for a nice family night.

Here is the pic...a little blurry, sorry!

And here are some belated pics from a quilt that Denise made....Baby Butterflies in GVHS colors for her classroom.  I quilted it at the end of the summer, but didn't get the photos together until now.


Allover swirls...easy peasy!  It is baby quilt size...36" x 40", I believe...


This will look great in her classroom!!  Long live the green and the blue!!  Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!